My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 23, 2010

After Dark.... winner and a FREEBIE!

22
Happy Friday my fellow scrappers! I am so excited for today to come... to reveal what I've been working of the past couple weeks. If you're anything like me, you've noticed that not all of your photos happen during the bright sunshine-y hours of your days. Lots of times they happen during the color soaked twilight, or in the velvety black nighttime. But there never seem to be any kits that work with those photos?? (believe me, I've hunted for some!) If a kit's too light, your photos seem muddied. Too dark, and the overall layout is just drab and dismal. So after much thought I decided to just go ahead and create my OWN kit to work with some of those photos, called (what else) After Dark!

After Dark is a beautiful color soaked kit focused on the play between light and dark. Filled with deep jewel tones, modern elements, and wonderfully detailed papers, this kit is perfectly paired for photos of dusky walks, moonlight adventures, a night out with the girls, or my personal favorite-( and the main source of inspiration for this kit) a certain magical parade and fireworks show! Use it for other non-night photos as well! Think prom, weddings, or even just playtime! The rich purples and pinks are perfect for any budding princess!

I also want to say congratulations to the blog comment winner..... check below to find out if it's you!!

And this is a MEGA-sized kit, seriously, I just couldn't stop!! Go grab the kit, get those pictures, and make a page! Oh and before you go..... take a peek at all of the lovely inspiration below.

After Dark: The Kit
Sahlin Studio
After Dark: Word Art

After Dark: The Bundle



Inspiration
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

kristasahlin
Sahlin Studio
britt
dianeskie
kristasahlin
pne123
Sahlin Studio
kimbytx...........................................................gracielou
monsu...........................................................kristy
norton94...........................................................becca1976
kateypie...........................................................yzerbear19
breeoxd
Ivelina
Sahlin Studio
kimbytx
Sahlin Studio
laci
cnscrap
RebeccaH
Sahlin Studio

A Gift for You!
Sahlin Studio
Would you like a little present? Then click the link here to go get it!



BLOG COMMENT WINNER!
I also want to say congratulations to zippoh for being the lucky winner of my blog comment challenge. You will be getting this HUGE HUGE collection for FREE! (Just send me an email) Thank you everyone for participating and leaving such sweet comments!!! If you like giveaways, make sure to check out my blog or Facebook Fan page for latest info, and you could win, too! and.... stay tuned for my next giveaway!
WINNER:
zippyoh said...

Ohmygosh!!! This looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see it!




Have a GREAT weekend and happy scrapping!!


Photobucket

22 comments:

RA said...

Beautiful kit!! Can't wait to grab it! Thanks for the awesome freebie =)

marcie said...

Very unique kit! Thanks for the freebie.

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for the sweet freebie. I love the layouts with your elegant new kit.

Hilarie said...

What a gorgeous kit! Thanks for the freebie!

Pam said...

What an awesome kit. Thanks for the add on freebie.

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for the freebie. Love how so many of your CT members mind went where mine went when I saw this kit. Cinderella's castle at night LOL! Love the colors.

Marsi said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

deborah a/k/a SimplyVixen said...

oh wow, krista, purple is my least favorite color, but I so totally luv this!
thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh My favorite color! I have to have this one!! Soooo where is my hubby's bank card.......

Kelseyll =) said...

WOW!!!! This is a stunning kit and it is definitely in my wish list!!!!! I also wish I had everyone's evening Disney parade pics! LOL!! The sample LOs are so incredible!! Thanks for a coordinating freebie!!!

Ruby said...

Beautiful kit with so much in it! Thanks for the freebie!!!

kendallt said...

Oh my gosh, thank you sooo much for the freebie, Krista!! It is gorgeous, and I can't wait to play with it. :)

Amandac said...

Thanks so much for the gorgeous gift and your new kit is truly WOW!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit !! Thank you for the beautiful freebie !

Johanna said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! Beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista! I sent you an e-mail Saturday, but it seemed like it took a realllllly long time to go through, so I hope you received it! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Laramie said...

After Dark is absolutely Breathtaking. I have got to have it! Thank you for the freebie add-on. Just love your work.

artgalstyle

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit and layouts!! Thanks very much for the gift!

craftychic said...

Such a beautiful kit! Thank you :)

cherrylej said...

fantastic freebies! thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...