My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Innovation....... and a FREEBIE!

18

I have some big news for you! For the month of November I will be a Guest Designer at the Digichick! You will still be able to find me at Scrapmatters, but for this month I will be releasing some exciting new products exclusively at TDC, so make sure to keep an eye out for all of the awesome stuff I have in store for you!


Now onto the fun! This is the biggest and best week in scrapbooking, and I don't know about you, but I'm sure ready to celebrate!I know you are going to be seeing an awful lot of kits and products this weekend, so this week I wanted to be sure to create something that was going to catch your eye. Are you in awe of all the amazing ways that science pops up in your life, but are a bit unsure of how to scrap them? Then look no further than this week's release, Innovation, for the best in "hi-tech" layouts! I was inspired by WDW Epcot and a certain "community of tomorrow" this kit has all the futuristic trimmings, without the heavy-handed industrial feel. Filled with fun patterned papers and awesome acrylic and metal graphics, it is modern enough to document your child's science fair, while the flowery details are soft enough to showcase a romantic day at the beach.

Have fun! Be creative. Be INNOVATIVE!

I have a fun freebie for you, so be sure to keep reading!

Innovation:
Sahlin Studio
Kit includes : 1 full upper alpha-incl/numbers&punctuation, 11papers, & 74 elements.

Some Inspiration:

Now here is some fun inspiration for you.



Innovation Add-On Freebie:
Here is something fun for you to scrap that certain magical vacation with.



Hope you guys like this kit as much as I do!!
Feel free to leave me a comment.

Photobucket

18 comments:

Sara said...

Fabulous - knew it would be! I'm thinking of lifting Kaye's beautiful but so simple LO - but really the whole team did a fab job with this kit!

Anonymous said...

i am so thankful for your little gift! i have the perfect pic for the kit! Blessings!

the3chickens said...

Love the kit and the LOs are gorgeous! Thanks very much for the freebie :)

allie said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I love the kit!

Scrappycath said...

Love the DigiChick! Your kit is awesome. Thanks for the great freebie!

Ginny O said...

so cute! thanks for the addon!

sdwrdt said...

this disney fanatic appreciates this! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much!

Shanell said...

I just don't know how you keep doing it each week! I am just LOVING the kit. Could the freeie BE ANY CUTER??? Love it! and Congrats on the guest designer spot! Way to Go!

techia said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! I just started working on some Epcot pics, so this is great!

RA said...

Wow I love this kit! I have tons of Epcot pics to scrap, and this would be perfect! Thanks for the awesome freebie :)

Amber said...

oh my gosh. I seriously love you. Just got back from first trip to Epcot with my kids. Perfect timing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 06 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

pieters said...

thank you very much krista for the freebie. i'm very inspired by your new kit. :) lauren aka mlpieters

Unknown said...

Very cool kit, and such a wonderful freebie! Thanks so much : )

Tiffmc said...

Thank you so much for your great addon.

Mags said...

VERY thankful that this is still available!!
THX so much for the freebie - will have to check out the full kit!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Thanks for this freebie! I found it in your Memory Lane Monday newsletter (last week maybe? I'm just slow!)

It is absolutely awesome that you have a list in your sidebar of the freebies!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...