My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Grateful

17
Happy Thursday Everyone!!! Are you getting used to seeing me a little earlier than usual? Well, I have just a few more weeks left at The DigiChick before I change it all up on you and go back to my regularly scheduled Friday releases at ScrapMatters. Aren't I a stinker? haha

I hope you have been enjoying all of my latest guest spot releases. Being a guest at another store is such a surreal experience. You get to meet new people, show your passion and creativity to other scrappers, and best of all, work with new designers!

This week, I had the opportunity to work a with an amazing designer- Nicole of Sugarplum Paperie. I have long been a giant fan of Nicole's, back from before I was a designer myself. In fact, Nicole was actually the first person that I ever worked for as a creative team member! Funny how things come full circle. It was such a joy to work with her- she is such a wonderful inspiration. Together Nicole and I teamed up to bring you a little something special to help you scrap the people, places & memories that you are most grateful for. Without further adeiu, I present "So Grateful."

So Grateful by Sahlin Studio and Sugarplum Paperie:


Say It With Metal - Fall by Sahlin Studio and Sugarplum Paperie:




Anyone up for a little freebie to play with?
So Grateful Add-On by Sahlin Studio:


Hope you like! Nicole and I had SO much fun doing this kit!!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Erica Webster said...

Beautiful Krista!

Sara x said...

Gorgeous new kit - and thank you for the lovely freebie

Ang said...

Heading over to TDC right now! Thanks for the freebie!!! :)

Lime said...

Oh, man, I didn't even see the freebie -- that kit is gorgeous -- you should do one again with her. Soon! LOL! I think you both brought out the best in one another.

Dawn said...

Awesome kit! I already got it and just dl'd the add-on. Thanks so much for that!

renee82 said...

Oh wow! Such an amazing kit and beautiful inspiration! You've oudone youself once again! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 20 Nov [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

marsha said...

Gorgeous kit!!!! Thank you so much for the add on!! Happy Thanksgiving!

morningcupwithmeg said...

I just bought this kit, and it is SO gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! I can't wait to scrapbook with these beautiful papers and elements! :-)

Michelle said...

Beautiful kit- and thanks for the add-on!

Christie said...

Just wanted to say what a gorgeous kit! I just love it and am using it for my niece's pregnancy album.

Thanks so much for the freebie!

ninigoesdigi said...

Just bought the kit. I should have bought it a long time ago but I finally have it. Thank you very much for the nice freebie !!

Ilona said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! :)

Yin said...

Awesome new kit! THank you for the freebie!

lammogliagirl said...

Love the kit and the freebie has great bits! Thank you so much!

Maureen said...

Thank you!!

love2learn said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...