My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Grateful

16
Happy Thursday Everyone!!! Are you getting used to seeing me a little earlier than usual? Well, I have just a few more weeks left at The DigiChick before I change it all up on you and go back to my regularly scheduled Friday releases at ScrapMatters. Aren't I a stinker? haha

I hope you have been enjoying all of my latest guest spot releases. Being a guest at another store is such a surreal experience. You get to meet new people, show your passion and creativity to other scrappers, and best of all, work with new designers!

This week, I had the opportunity to work a with an amazing designer- Nicole of Sugarplum Paperie. I have long been a giant fan of Nicole's, back from before I was a designer myself. In fact, Nicole was actually the first person that I ever worked for as a creative team member! Funny how things come full circle. It was such a joy to work with her- she is such a wonderful inspiration. Together Nicole and I teamed up to bring you a little something special to help you scrap the people, places & memories that you are most grateful for. Without further adeiu, I present "So Grateful."

So Grateful by Sahlin Studio and Sugarplum Paperie:


Say It With Metal - Fall by Sahlin Studio and Sugarplum Paperie:




Anyone up for a little freebie to play with?
So Grateful Add-On by Sahlin Studio:


Hope you like! Nicole and I had SO much fun doing this kit!!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Erica Webster said...

Beautiful Krista!

Sara said...

Gorgeous new kit - and thank you for the lovely freebie

Ang said...

Heading over to TDC right now! Thanks for the freebie!!! :)

Lime said...

Oh, man, I didn't even see the freebie -- that kit is gorgeous -- you should do one again with her. Soon! LOL! I think you both brought out the best in one another.

Unknown said...

Awesome kit! I already got it and just dl'd the add-on. Thanks so much for that!

renee82 said...

Oh wow! Such an amazing kit and beautiful inspiration! You've oudone youself once again! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 20 Nov [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

marsha said...

Gorgeous kit!!!! Thank you so much for the add on!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I just bought this kit, and it is SO gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! I can't wait to scrapbook with these beautiful papers and elements! :-)

Michelle said...

Beautiful kit- and thanks for the add-on!

ChrisA. said...

Just wanted to say what a gorgeous kit! I just love it and am using it for my niece's pregnancy album.

Thanks so much for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Just bought the kit. I should have bought it a long time ago but I finally have it. Thank you very much for the nice freebie !!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! :)

Yin said...

Awesome new kit! THank you for the freebie!

lammogliagirl said...

Love the kit and the freebie has great bits! Thank you so much!

love2learn said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...