My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 28, 2011

peek inside Grandma's Dresser

20
.
.
.
Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited to show you what I have today.
This one is very near and dear to my heart... it is a kit that was inspired by my own dear gram. She is such an amazing grandma, and has been on my mind alot lately. Living so far away from her I don't get to see her as much as I'd like.


So if you are
looking for a sweet & pretty kit that's versatile enough to use for lots of layouts... this is your kit. It is filled with fresh geometric & lovely floral prints, pretty vintage ephemera and bright retro pop elements, this kit will be a happy addition to any scrapper's stash! So grab your pics of that perfect spring day or of everyday ordinary day; or how about pictures of grandma playing cards, or the ones of your latest thrift store adventures! Just let your creative visions run free!



grandma's dresser



Do you remember these beauties from a previous BYOC? They coordinate perfectly.

retro journaling cards



vintage resin bows & pendants




Inspiration

Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

kristasahlin

gevisacri

pne123

jennbarrette

nicoleseitler

emilymerritt

carolee

yzerbear19...................................................talktoheather

becca1976...........................................................nicoleseitler

brynnmarie...........................................................mrs2a50

cindys732004

mlewis

nicoleseitler

valoriewibbens

britt

monsu

kimbytx

damayanti

jenj

norton94

kristasahlin








FREEBIE TIME!!



Do you want a little something, something?
Be sure to click here for this beautiful alpha freebie.




Photobucket

20 comments:

Tania Shaw said...

I think the hardest thing about having to step down from the LilyPad is not getting your kits. Really truly. Must have this one!!

kelly said...

LOVE THIS ONE! I must have it! All the little details...the pearls...the crouchet flowers...so stinkin cute!

Jennifer said...

What a unique kit. And thank you the wonderful alpha!

Elisa said...

This kit is truly wonderful & I can't wait to unzip it! Thanks for the alpha too!

Laramie said...

Your CT's did an amazing job. WOW! Totally Cool!

artgalstyle

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks so much for the freebie alpha! I always love looking at the inspiring layouts by your CT! =)

jessa said...

fabulous alpha - thanks so much for sharing, and the kit is totally, totally gorgeous!

verabear said...

The kit is so gorgeous, feels bright and sunshiny :)Thanks for the freebie goodness :)

A Moving Yarn said...

Fab kit, and thanks for the awesome alpha--I've used it already! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Cristina said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you so much for the alpha!

Paige said...

You make some of the most beautiful stuff, Krista. You've outdone yourself yet again! Thanks SOOOOO much for the alpha and please, tell me about that lemonade stand. It's ADORABLE! That floral canopy over the top. Do tell. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Lynne-Marie said...

This is such an incredibly gorgeous kit Krista! I'm a sucker for anything vintage and bright, so this one is a "got to have" kit! Thank-you for making it! ((hugs))

Monica said...

It's a wonderful kit! and thanks for the alpha too :D

MellyBird said...

Oh my, I'm so in love with this kit! Very inspiring...

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for this wonderful alpha!

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Beautiful kit ! Thanks so much for the alpha !

Cathy Pascual said...

oh my gosh! What a gorgeous kit :) I found it through the CK blog - one of the layouts here is featured!

Holly in Japan said...

Thank you so much!

Tammy said...

Thank you for this beautiful alpha. I've put the kit on my wish list! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...