My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 1, 2009

my first kit as an "offical" designer!!

9
I am so excited to announce that I will be selling at ScrapMatters!!
Here is my first kit, "So This is Love".

"so this is love"

Photobucket

Having just come back from Disney, I was SO inspired by our experiences. We were able to go into the Magic Kingdom, before the park opened. Talk about AMAZING to walk the empty streets of Main Street USA, on our way to dine in Cinderella's castle. It was a memory of a lifetime!!

This kit is good for any "Cinderella moments" that you have.
But it would be perfect for many more moments as well.

AND... there is a "word art pack" too,






























I have a freebie at the end of the post!!
Make sure you read all the way down to pick it up!

I couldn't help myself... I had to start scrapping my magical moments:
Photobucket


Here are some layouts that myself and some friends have done for inspiration:
Photobucket
Whew!! Are these fantastic?!? WOW!!


OK...Anyone want a freebie?? Here you go!!
Photobucket

Download "so this is love add-on" here.

Enjoy!!!

Have a super great NSD weekend!! I'm gearing up for some shopping myself!

Krista

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Krista!!! The new kit is absolutely gorgeous! I didn't even realize I was getting the bonus WA also....COOL! Thanks for the freebie AO too.
Good luck to you!

Jillyfish

Heather said...

Congrats Krista! When I bought the kit, I didn't realize it came with the bonus WA until I went to download!

Unknown said...

awesomeness - congrats on becoming a designer and TFS!

M u s s said...

You did BRILLIANT job!
Congratulations!
Keep on going! ;)

Thanks and HUGS!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

THANK YOU so much!!! I did #92 Speed Scrap last night and fell in love with your kit!!!

Kelseyll =) said...

This is one of my new favorite kits!!! Obviously it is for a lot of people because I'm seeing all kinds of layouts with it! I can't believe it is one of your FIRST! I'll be watching for a CT call to be on your team! I LOVE your designs!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful add-on!

lebjs said...

Wow! This bonus you've given us is so lovely. Your kit looks AWESOME!!! Congratulations on your new position & all the best for your future as a designer : ) I'll be watching out for your new designs. Jo

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Thanks so much !

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...