My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 19, 2009

My favorite STAMPED ALPHA

4
ScrapMatters designers have decided to get together to do a set of Mystery Mix Grab Bags. What exactly does this mean for you?? Well, it means that for only $5, you receive 4 designers worth of stuff. From full kits, to alphas, to element packs, to templates... you name it, we've stocked it full!! Cool huh??

And, I got something big for you as well! Did any of you start with paper scrapbooking? Well, I did. My FAVORITE technique when I paper-scrapped was stamping with paint! So new today, I have my very own digital version of my FAVORITE foam stamped alpha! And the best part-this is SO much faster than ACTUALLY stamping your pages... HAHA Well... and no cleaning when you are done with them either!


Foam Stamp Alpha - White

Foam Stamp Alpha - Black Foam Stamp Alpha - Combination

Foam Stamp Alpha - Sorbet


Inspiration
These are layouts using the Foam Stamps, some of these layouts are using the grab bag.
But I will re-post which ones that are using it further below! Aren't they GREAT??







Mystery Mix June Grab Bag No. 2
Loverly

I wish I could show you everything that is in this grab bag, because it is SO AWESOME!! Believe me you will not be disappointed! There is SO much packed into this grab bag!!

Some Inspiration:
Since I can't show you what exactly is IN the bag,
so..........I am going to cheat and show you layouts using the bag!






YOUR FREEBIE!! You do want it don't you? Well, here it is. They are foam stamped quotes that go match the foam stamped alpha collections (below). Now you can journal up a page a little more uniquely, and be creative when telling your story!! Hope you enjoy!!

Grab it here:


Well, I'm heading up to the lake. Hoping for 80 degree and sunny, for the first time at the beach.
See you in the funnies! Happy scrapping!


Photobucket

4 comments:

renee82 said...

Oh! How awesome is that stamp alpha! I think I will be having to pick that up in the near future! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great weekend!

Kelseyll =) said...

I LOVE this stamped alpha and had to get it right away! It's so much fun to experiment with and you are right, it is great for those of us that started with paper scrapping/rubber stamping first! Thanks so much!

verabear said...

Thank you for the freebie! :)

lebjs said...

Thank you so much :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...