My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's See Some Grunge & A Freebie!

25
Holy cow! It's June! I hope amidst all the sunshine and picnics, you had a blessed weekend filled with family, friends, and lots of love :) And maybe a few new pictures to scrap.

This week's release is all about doing a little something different. I'm sure that through all of my layouts & my blog you've met my kiddos, Sophia and Gabe. After all, their smiling faces are on each product preview I make! My beautiful girl is the much more outgoing of the two, always bubbling and full of life, the center of attention for sure! It seems I take picture after picture of her, and my EHD is just filled to the brim with kits I've designed just to perfectly match the exact shade of her dress, doll, etc. Now Gabe, on the other hand, is my quiet boy, my lovee, the one who carefully thinks before he speaks, the one who silently tugs at my heartstrings. He is the one who, knowing I will be alone during his upcoming full days of first grade, comforts me so I won't be sad without him! And though I adore both of my children beyond reason, sometimes it seems like my bright girly ball of sunshine gets a little more facetime in my designing and books.

So today, in celebration of my boy's 6th birthday and kindergarten graduation, I bring you Grunge- a boy kit filled with all of the wonders and do-dads that little boys treasure. With everything from street signs to dandelions, this heavily textured kit is filled with papers, hardware, and graphics that will make scrapping all of your little boy (and BIG boy) photos a snap. And be sure to check out the coordinating word art pack and money saving bundle for even more scrapping goodness!

Oh, and remember last week when I said that I had some exciting news? Well, it's the first week of June, so I can now tell you that I am honored to be guesting at The Shabby Pickle this month! After the craziness of iNSD, I hadn't planned on doing any guesting for awhile, but when my dear friend Holly (Holly Designs) asked me to join her at The Pickle, I just couldn't refuse. I mean, you've seen the yumminess over there, right? I simply couldn't pass on the opportunity to work with all of those amazing designers. So look for more new and fun release from me at The Shabby Pickle for the whole month. I can't wait!

Grunge
20% off on Friday (today) only!
Sahlin Studio

Grunge Word Art
20% off on Friday (today) only!
Sahlin Studio

And don't forget to check out the money saving bundle.
(This item is already discounted and thus further discounts (like storewide sales) do not apply.)
Sahlin Studio





Layout Inspiration
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

kristasahlin

emmasmom

damayanti
rebeccah....................................................monsu
Sahlin Studio Sahlin Studio
jenj....................................................lacidock

kateypie....................................................kristasahlin
Sahlin Studio
brendasmith....................................................britt

britt....................................................kimbytx

britt....................................................gracielou

brynnmarie....................................................cindys732003

kimbytx....................................................nockosh
Sahlin Studio
sportay24

shayenne27

brynnmarie

norton94

seattleshari




A Gift for You!
Sahlin Studio
Would you like a little present? Then click here!

Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you may be doing!
Happy Scrapping!

Photobucket

25 comments:

Keela said...

Wow, Krista! Love love love the kit and thank you for the freebie. :)

Unknown said...

awesome boy kit - love it! and thanks for the freebie, too :)

LHadgis said...

Krista, this is an awesome bundle!!! Love it!!!!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE this Krista!! Thanks for the freebie!

Chloé said...

Thank you very much for sharing !

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! What an awesome take on a boy kit! I don't even have a boy and I want it! =)

davsar said...

What a fantastic kit - I adore it! Thank you for the great freebie!

Gail said...

Nicely done freebie. I know just the little boy I want to use with it, too. Thank you.

Paula said...

Wowww, this kit is simply awesome!!! Thanks for the freebie!!!
Beijinhosss!!!

Magda_lena said...

OMG!!!
Krista this is sooooooooo coooooooooooool and of course perfect kit!!!
Hugs,
Magda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for this cute little kit, and happy birthday to your cutie, Gabe.

pieters said...

oh krista. what a stunner! lauren aka mlpieters

Laramie said...

Awesome Kit. Your CT's did an outstanding job. Just beautiful layouts. I'm headed to the store to pick Grunge up. Thanks for the Freebie.

artgalstyle

Tamara said...

Thanks for the freebie - love that clip!
I was inspired to make a LO (about my daugheter) with fun things I've DL but not used yet, and got to include a few goodies from this minikit:

http://guayascrap.blogspot.com/2010/06/tough-girl.html

Regiane Musa said...

Thank´s for sharing! Regi

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Sweetie! I love this kit!!

Tiffmc said...

Thank you so very much, I love the layouts created!

andastra said...

Thank you!

Suzy said...

thank you so much - I love this one!

Well, I love EVERY one of your kits actually... :)

Laramie said...

Your new kit is just Amazing!

Jen said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/07/grunge-freebie-mini-kit-from-sahlin.html

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

lammogliagirl said...

SUPER awesome pieces! Thank you very much!

Calidune said...

Merci beaucoup. C'est très original.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...