My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Snipettes!! Hot off the Press!

39
Snipettes!! Get your Snipettes: Here are the latest, hot off the press!

I am so excited to show you what I have new today!! They are word snipettes. Little snips of words that help to tell the story of your page! These would work for almost all of your water fun pictures, whether it be at the pool, on the beach, boating, running through the sprinkler, cruise pictures or just a basic sunny day! I've tried to incorporate a little bit of everything....so there are a CRAZY lot of snipettes included, over 50+. Oh, and I have a freebie for you today too!! So lets check out the snipettes:

Life's a Beach


Check out some TOTALLY RAD layouts for some inspiration:

Photobucket

And if you missed it be sure to check out my coordinating kit, Life's a Beach. Take a look... This kit is SERIOUSLY HUGE!! It had over 75 elements! I couldn't contain myself to stop!! hee hee

Life's a Beach



I have a little FREEBIE for you today. Just cuz' I lurv you guys!
Grab it here:


Thanks for stopping by!! Happy scrapping!!

I am off to my cousin's wedding in Wisconsin... The kiddos are super excited to: dance at the wedding, stay in a hotel and swim at the hotel. FUNN FUN!

Take care,
Photobucket

39 comments:

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thank you so much for the template!!! Your new snipettes are darling!

BaKsKaF said...

Love the snipettes.. so cute!! TY for the template too!

Unknown said...

Okay, so this template is soooooooooooo fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it and it's the best one I've seen this month and it's free??? whodda thunk!? :)

Now I have a question for you....you have used a word that our family uses ALLLLLL the time which is: LURV!!! You'll have to tell me if you're a Dane Cook fan???? We started using it after hearing him say it at a few of his concerts. We are THE biggest fans evah!!!!!

If you're not a fan, then you rock just because you "LURV" us! :)

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for the great template. I hope you are all having a GREAT time in Wisconsin -- dancing, swimming, and all that good, fun stuff.

Scrappycath said...

Such a fun kit! Thanks for the template. The snippets are great! Have a sunny day!

Amber said...

Absolutely in LOVE with this template! And of course the snippets are fab as always! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oopsie I deleted my post! Thank you for the freebie

Melissa said...

Love the template. Thanks!

Brittney said...

YAY!! Thanks for this fabulous template. LOVE these snipettes.

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much! I love all the paper strips on this!

LovelyMissKait said...

Love the template; thank you!

Anonymous said...

fabulous template! Thanks so much :)

Robin said...

Thanks so much for the template. I like templates that are for several photos.

Unknown said...

thanks - love the multiphoto template - love ur aper strip word art too

Alli said...

Thanks so much for the template and I love your new beach kit!

Pam said...

Thanks for the great template! Love your stuff!

Cheryl said...

love the template, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kari said...

Totally love this template, Krista ... THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE overlapping templates -- it's one thing I can't seem to do on my own, so I doubly appreciate this!

Anonymous said...

Great looking kit and template! Thanks so much for the template. It'll be fun to work with.

mihill said...

Thanks - I love this template.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the great template!!

AJ said...

Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

thank. super cute template

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you!

Cyndi146 said...

Thank you Krista! Your kits are soooo good. You really make it easy for us all to make pretty pages :)

Katie said...

Totally awesome, thanks so much for sharing!


Katie
http://kater07.blogspot.com

Kate Hadfield said...

Thank you for the great template! Those word strips are wonderful too, I feel a little shopping trip coming on! fabulous CT pages too :)

Agnès said...

Merci pour le partage ... C'est magnifique

Mesailes said...

merci

Amanda Hlavacek said...

Love this template, thanks. Great kit and snippets too!

msbrad said...

Thank you so very much.
m

Valkyrie Designs said...

merci ^^

Scarlet 357 said...

Thank you very much!

Bijou7 Designs, said...

merci

Cocotounette said...

Thank you for this beautiful template !!

lammogliagirl said...

Super love that this can be used for many photos! Beautifully laid out! Thank you very much :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...