My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm going to........ and a freebie

17




YES!!!! I am so excited to announce Sahlin Studio is moving to the-LilyPad!!

The-LilyPad is home to such talented designers and I am simply thrilled to make it my new home. If you haven't stopped by there before... you can expect to be WAY inspired. The-LilyPad designers are all known for their handcrafted talents, whether it be hand-crafted paper pieces, felt pieces, doodling and unique digi-designs. seriously.... I feel so inspired by these ladies! It's sure been a big move over, and I've unpacked most of the boxes and got my shop set up. But just a heads up that not all of my goods have been unpacked yet... no worries though, they will all be in my shop soon!


and.....this move doesn't just come with a new shop, you may have already noticed the snazzy new blog re-design and one of my creative team members, Becca (becca1976), designed a fabulous new "fan of" sahlin studio blinkie.







....now onto the new goodies for today!!
I was so lucky to FINALLY with with my friend Holly (Holly Designs)..... and when I say finally, it's sort of an inside joke, but this kit has been in the works for about 4 months now. HAHA!!! Without further adu...


Art and Soul
Sahlin Studio



Inspiration
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

becca1976

kimbytx

talktoheather

4noisyboys


yzerbear19

britt

jenj

snaggletooth75

kateypie...............................................................gracielou

lacidock..............................................................crystalbella77

lacidock..............................................................juhh

brendasmith..............................................................jejennbarrette

cnscrap..............................................................dianeski

carolee

norton94

shadesofbliss



cindys732003

dana

mabel



Don't think I forgot about the lucky WINNER of my blog contest!!!!!!
WINNER of a $20 Sahlin Studio Gift Card IS:

Congrats Laura!! Email me for your Gift Card!!


Oh and I did almost forget about this... want a fabulous freebie?
Pick up this inspiring add-on here.
AND be sure to hit Holly's blog for her freebie too!!



Happy Scrapping!!


Photobucket

17 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats Krista! Exciting news! Best wishes.

kelly said...

You'll be a perfect fit at the lily pad...congratulations on the big move!

A Moving Yarn said...

Thanks for the freebie, and congrats on your new home! :)

Marlene said...

Thanks for the freebie! The new blog looks great, congrats!

techia said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Love it. Thanks for the sample/add-on. Congrats on the new store.

Laramie said...

WOW, great new kit. It's absolutely stunning. Congrates on your move can't wait to check it out.

artgalstyle

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new store, honey!! I am so excited for you!!! Thank you for the awesome add-on! I simply HAD to have the kit - I can't wait to play with it!!!

Kelseyll =) said...

Krista!!!! Congrats on your new store, of course I'm really going to miss seeing your things at Scrap Matters, but I'm happy for you! Too bad you couldn't be at both! All my fave designers are jumping ship....I hope I can remember where everyone is to stop by!!! =)

Ari said...

I just discovered your designs at Scrap Matters and then I went to Lilypad to check the news and saw your new shop!
I'm in love with your newest kits. Love the vintage feeling, the vibrant& mute palettes combined, the quirk of the elements, the luscious alphas, and the themes you choose. I began to use your kits right away, and believe me it's a rare occurrence, for a long awaiting project.
Also you have a spectacular CT, I'm in awe of their LO!
Thanks for the nice freebie

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the add-on. The entire kit is wonderful! Love the variety of colors and patterns!

Sabine said...

Awesome design Krista. Love it and thanks :)

Deb said...

This is very fun! Thank you for sharing!!

Pressed Petals said...

soooo glad that i found you! love your newest kit. heck, i love them all!

CĂ©lia Costa said...

What a beautiful kit ! Lovely pages ! Thanks so much for this adorable freebie !

lammogliagirl said...

Gorgeous kit and great freebies! Thank you very much! This kit goes into my Wish list :)

Tammy said...

Congrats on your move :) Thank you so much for this beautiful freebie! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...