My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 10, 2009

HUGE COLLAB kit and a FREEBIE!

27
I am SO excited to show what's out today!! My first collab ever!!! And an honor to collab with the designer extordinare, Britt of Britt-ish Designs!! We both have somewhat of an obsession with Disney. How can you not when you've been there?!? This kit was inspired by the fairytale Fantasyland at Disney, but it is such a fun kit for so many other pages too. And of course, I have a freebie for you guys too!


Land of Fantasy by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs:
LAnd of Fantasy Preview

Some Inspiration:
Here are some inspirational layouts using Land of Fantasy.
Kelly (kkklatt) Krista (sahlink)

Christy (The Werners) Kaye (nockosh)
CT

Krista(sahlink) Jenni(sportay24)

Britt (designerbritt of Britt-ish Designs)

Denise (neeceebee) Brenda (kaleandkiera)

Kim (kimbytx) Brenda(kaleandkiera)

Denise (neeceebee) Cindy(cindys732006)

Krista (sahlink) Rebecca (RebeccaH)

Monika(chantalsmama) Amanda(gracielou)

Aren't all of these layout AWESOME!! SO much goodness!!

Are you ready for your freebie?!?

Click here for your freebie!

Be sure to check out Britt's blog too for her freebie!


Have a great weekend whatever you're doing. Happy Scrapping!

27 comments:

icedlatteprincess:) said...

FANTASTIC!!!I was hoping it was going to be Disney!!!! I love every bit of it and have soooo much to scrap from Disneyland!!! Thank you for the freebie too...off to scrap!! You and Britt are so AWESOME together, I hope you do collab again soon:)

Amanda said...

I seriously want to cry this is so awesome!!! You and britt are a wickedly amazing combo!! I want to skip out on work and go scrap right now! SERIOUSLY!!!

Jen said...

what a fabulous collab! thanks so much for the freebie!

grannymike said...

The new kit is very sweet. Thanks so much for the generous gift of the add-on. I LOVE the photo at the top of your blog!

Unknown said...

Awesome kit! Love it! Thanks so much for the add-on!

October said...

You're killing me! If you knew how much I love Disney, you'd laugh! I say one of my hobbies is Disney World :o) Love this kit! Now you just need to do a Winnie the Pooh themed one! I love dining at the Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom. I guess I know what I'll be doing when I get home tonight, making another purchase.

Ginny O said...

This is absolutely wonderful! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for the add-on.

Alli said...

Thank you so much for the add-on....it is sooo generous of you! This kit looks FAB & I can't wait to head over to buy it!

techia said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Kelseyll =) said...

WOW~when you two team up it's a Dynamic Duo!!! I know this is going to be my new favorite kit!!! I love that you have pieces that represent the rides in it!! Thanks so much for the gorgeous freebie too! =)

RA said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! This looks like a great kit :)

Kari said...

This is amazing, Krista!!! Love your goodies :) You and Britt make a fabulous team! I've got loads of photos from Fantasyland and this will be perfect!

Maria Dragone said...

thank you for the add on and the kit, just bought it

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Jeanann said...

Thank you for the add-on. The kit is so cute!

Marie said...

Cute freebie, and wonderful kit!
Thanks!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much!

Missty said...

Thank you very much.

Shelley said...

Love the freebie and the new kit...wow...wait till you see what I've been doing with your paper....
hope the hard drive is re covered...I bet you were sick!
Shelley

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

maria said...

Thank you! I love the new kit too

Célia Costa said...

Thanks so much for this lovely freebie !

Keela said...

Thank you, Krista! You rock! :)

Yanina said...

Awesome kit! Thanks.

Chloé said...

Thank you very much for this awesome freebie ! The papers and the elements are fantastic !

fl_connie said...

Thanks very much!

verabear said...

So full on inspiration on this post and on the newsletter, thank you for that :) Thanks for the freebie too! And how cute is that elephant element on the kit? :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...