My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's looking like winter!! I love MN at the first snowfall...

0
Yes, we woke up with beautiful snow! I had two little heads at my bed this morning with HUGE smiles on the face...they couldn't even contain their excitement. They spent about 1 1/2hour outside playing in the snow.

Here are a few pages from recently
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

My gramma (my kids' great gramma) is the BEST storyteller... she always uses stuffed animals and acts them out. It was my most FAVORITE thing about when she was coming to visit... I am so happy my kids get to hear these too.
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...