My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 31, 2009

School Time

6
It seems really strange that school time is here...already. I wasn't ready for them to go back yet. It seemed like the summer just flew us by. Granted, this has been the coldest summer on record for a number of years in Minnesota, so it seems like we never had any beach or sprinkler worthy days. But sure enough, this day did approach.

And although I wasn't ready for them to go off... my two kiddos were SO excited to start school.
Here they are in the school yard this morning.


I am just so proud of myself for not crying (I usually am a weeper at most events), but I do admit that I did tear up after seeing Gabe and his kindergarten class line up and go down the hallway after their teacher. He just looked so little and so cute.

I just realized that I haven't posted any of my layouts in...goodness... ages!!
So here are a few of my latest.

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket
Click to See Credits

Photobucket

6 comments:

Breeoxd said...

gorgeous layouts!

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

Love their first day of school pics-they look ready to go!

Paige said...

Seriously SO cute! Your kids are so stylin' ALL THE TIME and what beautiful scrapbook pages. Just amazing!

myflsun said...

Fabulous layouts! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing! (and I certainly don't miss those Minnesota winters!)

Anonymous said...

those wedding pages are beautiful! amazing !!!

Kelseyll =) said...

I'm just loving the Explore, Learn, Grow kit. =) My daughter started preschool this week and she just loves it!! I'm working on a few different layouts with the multitude of pics I took of her first school experiences!

Gorgeous LO's!! The wedding ones are so pretty and your kids are just too cute!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...