My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 6, 2009

DSD Day and GRAB BAG time!!

1
Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day Everyone!

I'd like to get down and kiss the feet of the genius who created a holiday all about scrapbooking. Because really, what better holiday is there, than one where you can do nothing but chat & scrap? I know we all love to do that! LOL! I also have a hunch that this holiday is a little bit about shopping too. Well, maybe A LOT about the shopping! In celebration I wanted to make something special for you this weekend, and give you a great deal in the process. Don't forget about the AWESOME sales at both ScrapMatters and The Digichick and stock up on all of those items on your wish list!

So without further adieu, I'd like to show you my Digital Scrapbooking Day Grab Bag!
DSD Grab Bag '09 by Sahlin Studio:


I've packed 4 great BRAND NEW new products into this grab bag!
Created especially for Digital Scrapbooking Day 2009.
A HUGE Value
($11 value for just $4)

And BELIEVE ME....you are going to use this stuff ALL the time!



Some Inspiration:
Check out layouts using my grab bag for inspiration!

And I have to show off my sweet little nephew. Isn't he the cutest?
Sahlin Studio
Lmccandless

Lacidock Bluefiji97
Sahlin Studio Sahlin Studio
Dianeskie JenJ
Sahlin Studio Sahlin Studio
Scorpiosue1102 kimbytx
Sahlin Studio
Britt Rebecca

Cindy732003

Norton94

me(sahlink)


ALRIGHT... YOU CAUGHT ME...
I am terrible at surprises, and I know that I never buy without knowing what's inside.
So I'm going to cheat a little and show you what's inside!
Included in this bag:
1 Film Clipping Mask element pack
1 Stitched Swirls element pack
1 Glass Pebble Alpha
1 Stamped Date Element
Sahlin Studio Sahlin Studio

Sahlin Studio Sahlin Studio

I think it's a great value for your hard-earned money and I hope you agree!



SALE SALE SALE!!!!

Now is the time to STOCK UP those things that have been on your wish list!!

We are having a HUGE sale at ScrapMatters!
Fri & Sat 35% CU 25%
Sun & Mon 25% CU 15%
Our DSD Collab (A Slice of Life) will be free with $15 purchase
Grab bags and services are excluded


Check my shop at ScrapMatters to see what you "NEED" to pick up!

Dont forget about my new kit at The Digichick too:
NOW 35% off that starts on Thursday the 5th and runs through midnight Sunday.


The grab bag will only be here for one week at it's discounted price,
so make sure to snag it before the big reveal next week! You don't want to miss out on these values!

Have a great weekend scrapping and shopping!

Photobucket

1 comments:

keyr said...

Love the GB products and as always...love your designs !!! thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...