My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Honey, I'm Home!!

1
"Honey, I'm Home!" Yes, my loyal readers, that is the sound of me coming home from a wonderfully relaxing Thanksgiving weekend, filled with family, fun, and of course, food. I hope that you all had the chance to spend some quality time with loved ones, took lots of photos, and perhaps even squeaked in a few moments for creativity.

I'm not the only one who is coming home this week. Some of the products I released during my guest stay at The DigiChick, as well as a few newsletter kits are also coming home to roost today. In case you missed them the first time around, they will now all be available at my Scrapmatters shop!

And of course it wouldn't be complete without a holiday item! I finally finished my holiday cards to send out... and I decided to make it into an 2-sided card template that is easy peasy for you to use! While the template can easily be altered to fit any occasion, it is designed to combine the best elements of a Christmas card and a yearly newsletter into one convenient and beautiful correspondence that friends, family and coworkers will be proud to hang on their refrigerator all year long. It is formatted to be easily printed at home, but if you prefer to leave that to the professionals, there is an included list of vendors that provide double sided prints. Included in this set is a BONUS monogram alpha for you to personalize your card or use in your layouts. There is alot to see this week, so I'll get right to it!

2-Sided Card Template & Bonus Monogram Alpha :
Sahlin Studio
Included in this set is: 3 Card templates (2 cover options, 1 back), 5 festive word arts, and a BONUS complete set of monograms to personalize your card and use in your layouts.

Everyday:
This is a kit that I did for DigiScrapAddicts newsletter a few months ago.
It is a kit about just that: the beautiful moments that are found right smack-dab-in-the-middle of the "everyday" and mundane" lives. I've gotten some request to make this available to you, so it is now in my ScrapMatters shop.

Sahlin Studio

Here are a couple layouts using everyday for inspiration:











Simply You:
Simply You was a collab that I did with Jennifer Barrette for the October ScrapMatters Newsletter.
If you didn't have a chance to get it then, it is now available for sale in my store.


Here are some layouts using Simply You for inspiration:






Coming home from a visit:
I released several new kits and element packs while guesting at TDC.
Here's a quick peek at all of the fun goodies now in my shop. Go snatch them up now at Scrapmatters!

Say it with Metal:Fall


So Grateful:



Snipettes:Fall


Wow! I know that was alot to cover in one blog post! Thanks for sticking with me.
I hope you enjoy the new products and have a super creative weekend ahead!

Happy Scrapping!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Paige said...

Krista-I am in LOVE with everything in this post! You are SOOOOO good!!!! Your style in amazing! And that card.....SOOOOOO stinkin smart. I WANT IT NOW!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...