My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Get Pages Scrapped FAST!!

0
.
.
.
The end of the year is quickly approaching and I still have a ton of pictures and pages left to scrap!
This got me thinking, how can I get more layouts completed? And FAST?!?

Quickpages!! But it would'nt be fair to keep all the goodies to myself, so I am adding two new quickpage packs to my collection. Season of Giving and So Grateful. Made lovingly from my Creative Team, from our scrapbook pages to yours. Just in time for the holidays to get those pages scrapped fast. And for this weekend all my quickpages will be on sale for 25% off. So be sure to hop over and check them out! Then plop your photos in and done!




25% OFF ALL SAHLIN STUDIO QUICKPAGES!
(Nov 19th thru Nov 21st)




NEW TODAY!!!

season of giving quickpages


so grateful quickpages


Or check out some of my other quickpage sets:

taste of the world quickpages

grunge quickpages

blessed quickpages

enjoy the moment quickpages

so this is love quickpages

explore. learn. grow. quickpages

around the world quickpages

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...