My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

5 DAYS LEFT TO WIN WIN A $10 Gift Card from Sahlin Studio

1
.
.
.
ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT to WIN in January's Memory-Lane featured kit contest!!
And very good chance YOU can win $10 to the Sahlin Studio shop!!


What's this all about again?? Create a layout using this month's featured kit, "Land of Fantasy". Then upload it to the Sahlin Studio gallery. That's it!! At the end of the month, I will choose a random winner to win a $10 Gift certificate to my shop. Want to play along and not have this kit? No worries, there are "Land of Fantasy" FREEBIE on my blog.

Land of Fantasy



A Peek in the Gallery:
Here are just a few I found in theSahlin Studio gallery!
I LOVE seeing your layouts!! Keep them coming!


Ben's Mommy...............................................................sporte91


Therapy97................................................................. Ben's Mommy


I'll be back next month for Memory Lane Monday with the winners
and a new months "featured kit" for another chance at winning more prizes!!

1 comments:

mich said...

Hi, Krista ~ First, cute Christmas card pic!
Second, I placed a layout at the LilyPad but don't see it under your gallery. I'm not sure what I did, but it's located here: http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/search.php?searchid=32016

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...