My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 9, 2011

(Fall)ing Leaves for Fall

0
.
.
.
Happy Friday! I know you don't wan to hear it... but fall is almost here. And I've been noticing lots of leaves falling off trees in my own yard. Eek!! I don't even want to think about what comes after fall. But check out these beautiful colorful leaves that I have today.

All New Releases at 20%OFF
from Friday - Monday!

(fall)ing leaves





Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

kristasahlin

aly321

cristina

britt


ana.paula

RebeccaH

Mabel

snaggletooth75

kimbytx

cnscrap

norton94


matilda papers.........clementine fabric blooms

I have a few more layouts used with this month's BYOC:

pne123

norton94





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...