My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day... CHECK OUT what I have today!

3
.
.
.
This weekend is Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD)
What does that mean? SALES, SALES, SALES..
GAMES, CHATS, PRIZES and SCRAPBOOKING, of course!!

The LilyPad is also having an amazing SALE for DSD as well, and celebrating all weekend long! ALSO....November 4th-7th, if you spend $15 (on any product) at TLP, you will receive the awesome "Things that Matter Most" TLP Collab for FREE!!

The LilyPad SALE 30%OFF Nov4-7th!



In celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day I've been hard at work to bring you some AMAZING new products. I am SO excited to show you!! Check out a peek of this collection I have coming....tomorrow. i think you are going to go gaga for it too:




Now onto what I have to show you today. It's NOVEMBER!! And along with a new month... means a new The LilyPad BYOC (Build Your Own Collab). Just wait till you see!! Alot of my inspiration recently has been going back to my paper scrapping roots. I remember using so many wonderful paper bits for my scrapbook page, and sometimes miss some of those amazing elements. So my friend Sally, of Jambo Chameleon and I got together to bring you some amazing paper scrapbooking pieces, turned fabulously digi so that you are able to use again and again.

All New Releases at 20%OFF for this weekend!

Check out my amazing new goodies:

recycled paper flowers: graffiti

taped up swatches vol.1

journal graph cards vol.2



Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

kristasahlin

britt

MarieL

pne123

amberr

dianeskie

mrshobbes

Cristina

norton94

kristasahlin

mrsski07

kimbytx

RebeccaH




Photobucket

3 comments:

Erika said...

OMGosh, your BYOC is to die for, but that sneak peek has me swooning! I cannot wait to see it!

Amanda said...

Love the november BYOC items. Can't wait to see what youhave in store for us tomorrow, the preview looks gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Adoring those taped-up swatches! So clever and original!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...