My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 2, 2011

December's here! Give Memories for Christmas

0
.
.
.

The end of the year is quickly approaching and I still have a ton of pages left to scrap!
This got me thinking, how can I get more layouts completed? And FAST?!?

Quickpages!! But it would'nt be fair to keep all the goodies to myself, so I am adding one new quickpage pack to the collection. Art & Soul. Made lovingly from my Creative Team, from our scrapbook pages to yours. Just in time for the holidays to get those pages scrapped fast. And for this weekend all my quickpages will be on sale for 25% off. So be sure to hop over and check them out!



25% OFF ALL SAHLIN STUDIO QUICKPAGES
(Dec 2 - Dec 4)



ALSO... The LilyPad's December Deal Days are here!!!
We will have a different category on sale every day in December.
Be sure to check daily deals here. It's our holiday treat for you!

december deals




NEW TODAY!!! Pin It



Or check out some of my other quickpage sets:
season of giving quickpages

so grateful quickpages

taste of the world quickpages

grunge quickpages

blessed quickpages

enjoy the moment quickpages

so this is love quickpages

explore. learn. grow. quickpages

around the world quickpages


Give Memories for Christmas. Scrap Fast and Print.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...