My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dinsey Fans... check this out!!

1
I hope you've all had a wonderful Memorial Weekend (to those of you who celebrate it)
... and Happy June 1st! Can you believe it's June already? My kiddos have only 4 more days of school left, then they are out of school for the summer.
You can imagine the level of excitement in my house. HAHA!!

For those of you who are Disney lovers, I am hosting a template challenge over at Mousescrappers.com (a Disney inspired website). Feel free to pop over and check out this amazing site and play along!!


Here is the template:


Hope to see lots playing along with this challenge!!



Want to some inspiration??

kristasahlin

norton94....................................................kaylalovesminnie

britt...................................................miranda




Photobucket

1 comments:

Miranda said...

LOL, so funny, open my mailbox and there is your newsletter and wheehee, what is that, one of my layouts. Thanks for making my day.

I really love your template, thanks for the inspiration and your wonderful artwork here on your blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...