My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ready for COLOR? March BYOC time

0
.
.
.
Happy Friday everyone! I am happy to be back working again after my little vacation holiday. Our cruise was really wonderful. We really had a great time.... and it was just the thing we needed. And gave me a chance to miss the nice-ities about home (like my own bed) and a chance to 'miss' the kids a little. If you want to see any of my vacation photos, feel free to check them out on my blog. (warning though: there are a mass amounts of photos.) HAHA!!

And since I've been back I've been feeling so inspired... so get ready to lots to come.
AND... in loads of COLOR!! Starting with BYOC... Yes, it's BYOC time at The LilyPad.

Look for the BYOC symbol for 20% OFF:

Check out my new yummy goodies for you today:


colorful bobby pins - sorbet


kaleidoscope papers





inspiration

Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery.

kristasahlin

cnscrap

GeVisacri

renee82

gracielou

norton94

carolee

mabel...................................................................jenj

jam1el33...................................................................norton94
cnscrap

kimbytx

becca1976

mlewis

kateypie

cinsy732004

rebeccaH

lizzyfizzy




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...