My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Small Blessings ONLY $1

0
.
.
.
Happy summer everyone! I wanted to send a heart felt thank you to each and every one of my wonderful customers, fans, friends & scrappers! Every single day of my life I think how blessed I am that I get to have my "dream" job! So thank you so very much for all your support!

And now that my kids have summer break... my mind has been thinking of my "blessings" quite a bit. It's very easy to get caught up in the busy-ness of life, work, chores. And I've made it a priority right now to step back a bit and really reflect on my greatest blessings... my children. Time goes so fast with them, and I don't want to miss a moment. So this summer I may be a little quieter, there may not be a new release every Friday, it may take a little longer to respond back to emails... and I've finally realized that it's OK. SO..... (insert grin here) I may be making frozen ice pops, setting up the slip and slide, running to and from T-Ball practice or swimming lessons. I may be reading one of my many books, perhaps out finding a garage sale with my daughter or reading out loud the story of Mouse and the Motorcycle to my son, and I can't forget about having a tea party, baking something scrumptious in the kitchen, or just watch an afternoon movie.

What about you?? What will you be doing this summer?
Don't be afraid to stop and slow down abit....
take time to reflect on a few of your blessings.

"A good memory is one that can remember the day's blessings and forget the day's troubles"


As I'm writing this... I can hear the song, "Count Your Blessings, instead of Sheep" by Bing Crosby in the Christmas movie, White Christmas. Have you heard that song? Perhaps if you haven't you should go over and take a listen. It is just a nice listen.


Which leads me to this weeks journal prompt: "small (or little) blessings".

Photobucket


I was doing my "blessings" layout and I thought I'd make a little something

to help prompt you to journal about your "blessings.

AND... offer it just for $1??


YEP. $1 TODAY AND TOMORROW

(June 14 & 15)


small blessing word art




inspiration

Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery.

kristasahlin

also using my kit: Blessed


pne123

becca1976

mlewis

britt

ana.paula

brynn marie




Journal It?

Check out my blog for the full Journal It prompt.





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...