My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Discover Your World...

1
.
.
.
Happy Friday! A few questions that I get asked regularity are: "How do you come up with your inspiration?" and secondly, "What do you look for in creating a good kit?" My answer is usually one and the same, my own personal memories and photos. My External Hard Drive (EHD) is FULL of pictures yet to be scrapped... so usually that is where my inspiration derives from. Once I see certain photos have been sitting for a while, I create a kit so I can get those scrapped. I like to think of it as a small perk of the job! HAHA!!! What do I look for is creating a good kit? I feel to have a well-balanced kit I try hard to not make things to specific or 'theme-y', I like to provide a kit that can work for many different events & photos. So any kit can work for not just the original idea behind the inspiration, but so much more.

And.... that brings me to today's kit. I created this for The Digi Files a few months back, and it was featured last month as one of their monthly kits. I've followed the DigiFiles for a long time, so it was exciting and an honored to be asked. My Field Trip kit is a celebration of all of the wonderful moments spent with little (or big!) explorers & dreamers who never stop asking "Why?" In it you'll find enough elements and pretty papers to document your latest school field trip, excursions to art, history, or children's museums, last year's school photos, or even travel or everyday moments like walking in the park!

A little "Food for Thought" today: With the economy the way it is, and most trying to stretch their dollar$$... it's good to remember that these are digital products. They can all be used again, and again!! Challenge yourself to see how many layouts that you can create from just one kit. Try to think outside the box and use items for many different types of setting and occasions

All New Releases at 20%OFF
from Friday - Sunday!


field trip


field trip word art

Not looking for the FULL kit?? Check out some of these items available separately.
adventure alpha..........field trip(papers)



Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

kristasahlin

carolee

norton94

Kawouette

Jenn Barrette

Damayanti

kristasahlin

RebeccaH

dana....................cnscrap

purpleplasticpurse...................monsu...

mlewis...................juhh

kimbytx...................gracielou

Ana.Paula

britt

domad

cnscrap

dianeskie

pne123


Photobucket

1 comments:

kramer_buffy said...

oh my goodness gracious. this is beyond perfect!

-- dalis

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...