My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gallery Finds

1



It has been a while since I've highlighted any layouts from the gallery. Life has been moving at a pretty fast clip lately, but I wanted to take some time today and point out a couple beauties that I found in the gallery today.

I was instantly drawn to this simple layout, glass jar love
, by Tiff.
Photobucket
I absolutely love her dainty font choice. The perfect use of white space just magnified that beautiful photo. The little pop of the yellow flowers are a perfect match to her picture as well. Such a pretty layout!

Here is another stunner by PS-Freak, Treasured Moments
.
Photobucket
All I can say here is, Wow! I love everything about it. The shadows are perfect. Again, the beautiful use of white space draws our eye right to that perfect black and white photo. Beautiful page!

Hopefully these pages are as much of an inspiration to you as they were to me!



Photobucket






1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much, Krista. What an honor.

(sorry if this posts twice. I had some trouble)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...