My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine Home Decor

0
.
.
.
Valentine's Day is soon arriving... and my kids are excited to start decorating for the 'love" themed holiday. So, I went through all of my boxes of holiday decor and found... what?? Only two Valentine items? Hmmm.... what to do. I went to Pinterest to find some inspiration, and I'm SO excited to try a few of these out.

The Look of LOVE.


(click on any image to go to the original site)

I love the idea of this the most.. what a simple and easy way to add decor to your home? I have oodles of unused frames laying around that I can easily create a new Valentine version.
Photobucket

If anyone is like my house, your kids probably have a chalkboard or dry erase board in the house. Ours is usually blank most of the time, unless the kids are paying with them. But what a fun and quick idea to add a little LOVE to a space.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wait till you see this one... WOW!! How fun would this be?
I love this Valentine inspirephoto collage, it probably could stay up all year too!
Photobucket

Here is a cool idea of taking sheets of paper from old books, clipping hearts from them, and then sewing them together on a strand. I love how simple it is. Such a classic look, yet, I LOVE that pop of color. And look, they used fun washi tape to hold it up on the wall.
Photobucket

LOVE!! I MUST do this. I don't have these apothocary jars, but I know I have simple glass containers laying around. I think it can still acheive the same overall look.
Photobucket

Up for a craft project? This looks so cute, and so easy! AND... the best part is, I think I have all of these items laying around the house. Jar, felt or fabric, doilies, and string. CHECK
Photobucket

Here is another simple and easy printable project you can do and stick in a frame.
Photobucket

I'm SO excited to get started!! I'd love to see how you decorate for Valentines OR link me up with a photo or website you've seen that inspired you.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...