My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Few New Layouts...

0
For those of you wondering. Gabe is doing well. His eye is even more black and purple today. Very colorful! Perhaps, I'll throw in another pic of him tommrrow

I did a challenge over at ScrapMatters that have for this week's Saturday Special. Redo-ing a layout that you weren't happy with. Here they are:

BEFORE: This page was one of my first pages of digital scrapping ever. Not too bad.
Photobucket
Gallery

AFTER: Here what I ended up with...of course with the pressure of a re-do, I not 100% happy. But still all in all I am pleased with how it ended up.
Photobucket
Gallery

Heres some random pics of Sophie' at school:
Photobucket
Gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...