My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Owwwieee

0
Here's a picture of my poor little man. He took a nasty digger on his bike yesterday. You cant see in the picture but the side is entirely purple and his eye is swollen almost shut. (He has been riding a two-wheeler since 4th of July wkend)
Photobucket

WORKING ON PHOTOBOOK
It may be a few days before I post new layouts. Right now I am working on uploading ALL of my work to http://www.mypictales.com I am hoping that this is going to be the photobook for me. These book are similar to Shutterfly. They do Custom Covers AND 10" x10" books. Anyone that scraps know that usually, the choices are 8 x 8 (which is too small) or 12 x 12 (which is too big). So I am excited. However, you do hav eto do your pages with a bleed margin. So lucky me is going back on ALL of the layouts that I've done to change this. Only 200 or so layouts, no big deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...