My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

So This is Love Quickpages

0
Is your BUSY time catching up with you yet? Running errands, getting costumes ready, to parties, etc? I sure hear ya!! We've been busy carving pumpkins, school field trips and gearing up for the cooler weather that is approaching.

I have a new set of Quickpages out today, based on So This is Love kit. So This is Love was inspired by Cinderella's Castle at WDW and being one of my first kits it has a soft spot in my heart. I have gotten numerous requests for some of the pages that my CT have done... so here is your opportunity to have them!! Straight from their scrapbooks to yours.

So This is Love Quickpages by Sahlin Studio:


Here are a couple of the pages WITH pictures in:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket>



If you are interested in the FULL kit, check it out here:

So This is Love by Sahlin Studio:


More inspiration using this kit:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you have a great end to your week!!
And as always...Happy scrapping!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...