My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Tuck and Wave

4
Hello all!! Goodness, I am SO happy it is Friday!! I was looking forward to the weekend. My kiddos are quietly playing in their rooms, .... (they don't have school today) and I am sitting down for a nice chat with you all!!

SO excited to show you what I have out today.... a set of Tuck n Wave templates. They are not exactly "classic" templates, meaning, there are not spots for pictures or places for the elements to go. But rather a template to get you started on your own creativity. Believe me, it will EASILY get you out of your ordinary scrapping "box"! Tuck n Wave was inspired by a style of layouts that I've seen with a slightly more whimsical style. My friend Brenda (kaleandkiara) does these type of layouts and I am floored each time she does it. So I used her as my inspiration for these REALLY cool templates (Thank you hun!)

Tuck n Wave Templates Vol. 1 by Sahlin Studio:


Here is some inspiration for you:



HAPPY SCRAPPING!! Can't wait to hear if you like these!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amber said...

Stunning, Krista, as always - and your team has done a fabulous job with them! :D

Debra said...

I absolutely love these Krista, and I too have been inspired by Brenda's layouts. I had actually lifted one of her layouts before (her Merry Go Round layout) and here is mine:
http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=196620&ppuser=692
I'm going to pick up the templates...they look fabulous!!!

mrstank said...

Oh wow! I love some of these layouts... they are really really good!

Laramie said...

Great layouts by your CT's and I just picked up your Wave Template. It's awesome. Now I need to learn how to use them. Hee!

artgalstyle

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...