My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gallery Finds

1
Photobucket

There are definitely some gorgeous layouts in the gallery today! If you ever want to search for inspiration using Sahlin Studio goodies, go into the search tab, and type "Sahlin Studio" into one of the search fields. It will bring up all the layouts that have been scrapped with Sahlin Studio products. Let me warn you...prepare to be amazed! The talent in the galleries is amazing!

Today I wanted to highlight a couple beauties for you!

I loved Ball Boy by jenbreeze.
Photobucket
I love a good boy page, and this one is definitely a winner. It has the perfect amount of grunge and bright colors. The photos are amazing too! They really pop off the page!

Here Today by coila drew me right in.
Photobucket
I love the soft photo and the angled journaling. It looks so realistic...like a memory that was just scribbled down by an old photo. I wish I could read what she wrote! Just a really lovely page!

You can check back every other week for some more great gallery finds. I hope they are an inspiration for your own memory keeping!

Photobucket

1 comments:

JenBreeze said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my page today!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...