My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Realistic Shadows at a "click" of a button!

0
.
.
.
I am SUPER excited to show you what I have for you today!! After quite a few emails, PM's, requests and questions about my shadows... I decided to make them into a shadow style collection, based from my own personal layouts. (Ooh.... I should give a shout out to all of you girls that were on my chat a while back and begged for them!) If you don't know exactly what a style is.... It is a type of file that you load into your Photoshop, it will create buttons so that you are able to instantly shadow at one "click of a button". Pretty cool, eh?? If you want to take shadowing to a whole 'nother level, be sure to look at this tutorial on my blog.

All New Releases at 20%OFF
from Friday - Sunday!


realistic drop shadow style





inspiration

Check out these layouts that inspired the shadow style!







Want to know "HOW-TO" Create Realistic Shadows?

Check out this blog post to find out how.



Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend!! Hopefully you have something planned with family and friends. We are making our first trek up northern Minnesota for the summer. Although, I think the forecast calls for cold and rain. ick!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...