My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 13, 2010

heads up.... MouseScrappers

4



I hope you can join me for a fun speed scrap!!
AND.... you get a great free prize just for playing along!

Join me in the forum here.

Tuesday, 14th September, 11am PT 12 MT 1pm CT 2pm ET 7pm GMT


Ready to see what the prize is?? You'll be playing along for this!




Here is a more detailed shot:


Hope to see you there!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Keela said...

Ohhhhh...I must try to make it! 8:)

Danielle said...

thanks for a fun chat & speed scrap, Krista! :)

... said...

Darn!! I missed this...stinky doctor appointments...grr!! Maybe next time!!

keyr said...

whoo hoo i knew it.. i didnt win, but still i was right !!! I looove the new look of the blog too. all the best @ the lily pad !!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...