My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Block it Up!

4
I have a pack of templates for your this week, inspired by my 'real life' best friend and sister-in law, Kelly (kkklatt) Rarely do I see a layout from this girl that doesn't have blocking in it!! hee hee (love you Kel) I LOVE her style and her layouts!!

Blocking Templates by Sahlin Studio:







Aren't these fabulous??

So get out there and Block it Up!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

LedaP said...

These ARE fab! Adding them to my wishlist right now :)

Sharon said...

i so love these layouts! i'm completely inspired right now and i'm going to create a page like this!

tara said...

I love these templates--thanks for providing so much great inspiration! I can't wait to get started with them.

Kelseyll =) said...

These are so fun!!! I did lots of blocking when I paper scrapped, but have only done a couple with digital! Thanks for posting all these inspirational layouts...there are some cute ideas here!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...