My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Getting Started...

1
Every once in a while we need a little help to find a message for our layouts. You know, the layouts that maybe not have a title or anything other than a pictures and elements. OR what about those pages that you've journaled about...but was THAT message really that important?

Here is a MEGA journaling kit with dozens and dozens of journal prompts ready to help you to get started on finding more meaning in your layouts. Back when I paper scrapped I would do these type of layouts all of the time, asking questions. I've seem to forgotten to ask questions like this since I've gone digital. This is great to find out what more of what you or your kiddos are thinking and who they are in that moment.

These are a made with the intention of hodge-podgeyness Use one, use ten. Use as a focal point or title or use as a journaled caption. Feel free to cut or mix with others.

Getting Started- Journal Prompts by Sahlin Studio:



More descriptive Pics:





Whew!!! Believe me there is a LOT LOT LOT of stuff packed in here. Lets call it a MEGA journaling pack! You can scrap dozens and dozen of pages and not use them all!

Lets check out some ways to use these:

Here's a layout from me.


And some amazing layouts by my CT:
Kim (kimbytx)


Rebecca (Rebecca H)


Christine (alamama)


Britt


Kelly (kkklatt)


Brenda (kaleandkiera)


Goodness these are some gorgeous layouts!


What do ya think? Do you like-y??
Leave me a comment let me know!

I am home this weekend!! YAY!! I love traveling, but it sure is nice to be home for a weekend.
We have a family camping night all planned...setting up the tent in the backyard and getting the fire pit ready!! FUN FUN! Hope you all have equally fun weekend plans and as usual Happy Scrapping!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy in Peru said...

i LOVE this! it is SO awesome... now I'm just saving up my pennies :)

i just signed up for your newsletter too, thanks!

Amy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...