My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sneak Peek!! and with WHO?!?

3
I have such a fun fun kit coming out on Friday!!! AND... it may be a collab with someone!! Hmmmm.... I wonder who it could be with. That's all I'm going to say!! (in a quiet whispered voice: you might be able to see who it's with by searching for her blog) hee hee hee

You guys are going to LOVE THIS!!! I can't wait!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

SunnySavannah said...

HA! I knew I'd find you! And I'm so glad it's you! Can't way to see what the two of you have come up with!

Heather said...

Very excited to see this! Looks great - love the color scheme! :)

Alli said...

Who is it with? I can't wait to see your new kit...it's like waiting for Christmas morning! LOL!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...