My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sneak Peek!! and with WHO?!?

3
I have such a fun fun kit coming out on Friday!!! AND... it may be a collab with someone!! Hmmmm.... I wonder who it could be with. That's all I'm going to say!! (in a quiet whispered voice: you might be able to see who it's with by searching for her blog) hee hee hee

You guys are going to LOVE THIS!!! I can't wait!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

SunnySavannah said...

HA! I knew I'd find you! And I'm so glad it's you! Can't way to see what the two of you have come up with!

Jarrod & Heather said...

Very excited to see this! Looks great - love the color scheme! :)

Alli said...

Who is it with? I can't wait to see your new kit...it's like waiting for Christmas morning! LOL!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...