My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Back!!

0
Sigh. I feel all refreshed and relaxed!! It was such a nice trip! It was nice to get away... yet nice to be home!! One of the best things of our trip was getting Sophie back on the lake. For those of you who didn't know. Sophie went tubing last year, and had a bit of a shocker. When my little daredevil was on the tube, the tube got pulled underwater. My DH fell off the tube and my little Sophie girl hung on for dear life, getting dragged underwater for about 45 seconds. A lifetime for her. Its taken until now for her to get back on the tube after much coaxing.

So here she is!! (The camera was SO far away, so the pictures aren't the best) But you can see how timid she was to start. And she only wanted to go a little faster, just a bit at a time. HAHA!!

I'm so proud of my baby!!


Photobucket

Have a great week!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...