My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cool Product Finds

0
.
.
.
I've been scrapping a bit more than usual lately... I have been trying to get a book done in time to be printed before Christmas. YAY!! And I wanted to share a couple of really cool and MUST have products that I have been really lovin'!

Check them out:

This date set is from Baers Garten, and possibly the BEST date set I've ever use.
Aren't they neat?

Everyday 365 Date Flair By Baersgarten:




This one is a really amazing font. It is from a really amazing girl, Heather (on my creative team) She's just getting starting in her font line. I use SO SO SO many fonts, and rarely purchase any... but this one is SO cool. It is truly a 'hand' made font and look like you've written on the page. Great for titling too.

the cd writer by heather hess:



If you are looking for a funky and neat holiday alpha.... look no more.
This is the most realistic candy cane alpha I've seen and it works amazingly for titling pages.

Peppermint Stick by valorie wibbens:


Hope you think these finds are neat too!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...