My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 3, 2010

December BYOC Goodies

2
.
.
.

Happy Friday!
Guess what time it is! Time to bring on the BYOC!
Build Your Own Collab at The LilyPad

Look for the BYOC symbol for 20% OFF and more savings:


Check out my new yummy goodies for you today:

knit alpha



knitted crochet snowflakes




Inspiration
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

dana

kristasahlin

jenj

norton94

mlpieters

cindys732003

crystalbella77

yzerbear77...................................................................kimbytx

britt...........................................................mlewis

mandakay...........................................................rebeccaH

cnscrap

jennbarrette

karenperry

becca1976

gonewiththewind

brynn marie

brynn marie


Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa said...

To answer your question: I want to learn photoshop so I no longer feel lost trying to get a page put together. Or to lesson the time it takes me. I spend several hours when it shouldn't take more than 1, I mean... seriously! I could really use the class. Eventually, and it's my desire, I'd like to create my own kits from scratch. But it's daunting to even think of it when it takes me so long to put together a page when all the elements are already there for me. Help! Love all the Christmas pages in this post, absolutely adorable!

curlyqmosaics said...

These layouts are AMAZING! Your newest "knit" digitals are so cool, they really pop off the page with such dimension! LOVE!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...