My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gallery Finds

1
Photobucket

Welcome to the first edition of Gallery Finds!

I love to look at layouts that my customers create! I am so inspired by all of you and I want to share that inspiration! Each week I'll be highlighting a layout or two created with Sahlin Studio products that I found out and about in the galleries.

As I was browsing the galleries my eye immediately caught heathergw's layout, Capture the Good Life.
Photobucket
The design is absolutely amazing and I love the grungy feel of the layout. The crops on the photos are fabulous and the design really portrays the raw emotions that you read about in her journaling. She shares about the loss of her friend and what that experience has taught her. A beautiful reminder to all of us!

Gizele Petrelli's layout, Festa, really sang!
Photobucket
All those bright colors and happy photos! I love the design and her fabulous use of elements! Such fun page!

I love how both of these layouts captured real life! That is what it really is all about - preserving memories. I hope these layouts were as much of an inspiration to you as they were to me! Be sure to check back each Wednesday to see more great gallery finds!




Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh WOW, thank you for featuring my layout. You've totally made my day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...