My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Join me for a CHAT!! and WIN some goodies!

2
.
.
.
I am so excited to announce that Sahlin Studio is the feature designer at DigiShop Talk (DST) for the month of April.
Which means a special exclusive kit, and some fun things!!
You can check out my feature and interview in their April newsletter!

Also... I felt like hanging out a bit over at DST. So come chat with me TONIGHT... at 8pm (CST).
I will be giving away oodles of prizes!! It should be fun!

Sunny with Blue Skies -

April 2011 Gold Kit from Sahlin Studio





Photobucket

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

I had a great time at the chat tonight thanks Krista!

claysmom

Loretta said...

Great chat last night. Thanks for the invitation.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...