My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gallery Finds

1

I had a lot of fun looking for Sahlin Studio inspiration today. There are some gorgeous pages in the galleries and it is always hard to narrow it down! I chose a few of them for your viewing pleasure! Hopefully they will be an inspiration to you.

I love this page by domad, 3-2-1 meins.
The amazing blending, plus the amazing photos, plus the amazing extractions and design. I love it all!



I love the idea Kristi8004 had for her page, 5@5.
The list idea of recording her sons favorite things, will be such a great treasure down the road. Her title work is so creative and fun!



Isn't this page by Karin, Little mustache, so cute!
The treatment on that oh-so-sweet photo is just gorgeous. It goes so perfect with the vintage feel to the page. I love the layered paper strips and lace. So adorable!

I hope these layouts give you some ideas for scrapping your own memories. Be sure to check back each Wednesday for more gallery finds!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 said...

Oh Krista I am very honored that you would pick one of my pages to share on your blog. Play is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE digi kits EVER!!

Love the other pages I see here!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...