My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Project: Spring Album

2
.
.
.

I am so excited to show you this printable hybrid project that Cristina, one of my amazing creative team-ers did. And I must tell you, my mouth hung open for at least 10 minutes straight, when I saw this... I could not stop staring at these amazing photos. It looks like such a do-able project too! She is going to have so much fun to filling it in with pictures and journaling.

Check out this amazing project:




Here are the inside pages and the back:
















Isn't this amazing?? Hope you were inspired too!
Feel free to go and leave her some love on her amazing project!


These are the digital goodies that she used for the project:

Hope this inspires YOU!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Thanks for featuring this on your blog! I am so lucky to get to create with your gorgeous designs!!

Angela Toucan said...

really sweet project

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...